For sale a new GFL 2008 water still, laboratory water distillation unit. GFL Water Stills are the result of experience for decades and technical advancement. The GFL 2008 produces highly pure, poor in gas, bacteria and pyrogen free distillate with very low conductivity. It complies with DAB regulations and with international pharmacopeia requirements.
All GFL Water Stills work economical due to the distillation of heated cooling water, they are reliable, maintenance-free, easy to operate and to service and bear the CE mark. The built-in storage tank accepts twice the hourly capacity of the unit.
GFL Water Stills are used in research and development e. g. for preparing bacteriological and medical samples, for cell and tissue cultures as well as for the production of reagents and unguents. Moreover, distillate is used for cleaning and sterilisation processes, for buffered solutions as well as microbiological and analytical applications.
- Power supply through included mains cable (without plug).
- Water Still for single distillation (fully automatic) with storage tank, suitable for both bench and wall mounting.
- Very good distillate quality; conductivity approx. 2.3 µs / cm at 25 °C.
- The distillate storage tank accepts twice the hourly capacity of the still.
- Electronic level switch switches the still off when the storage tank is full and restarts it automatically when distillate is withdrawn.
- Electronic impurity detector switches the unit off in case of high degree impurities of the water in the evaporator, the red pilot lamp “Clean” will glow.
- Thermostatic low water cut-off.
- Economical energy consumption by distillation of the heated cooling water.
- Water saving through automatic water cut-off. Unnecessary water consumption will be avoided.
- Evaporator easily accessible for cleaning purposes .
- Condenser (cooling coil) inside the storage tank, easily exchangeable.
- Distillate withdrawal through drain cock with continuous and touch position.
- CO2 degassing through outlet in the condenser.
- Heating element, evaporator, storage tank and condenser made of stainless steel.
- Double-walled housing. Outer housing made of electrolytically galvanised sheet steel, electrostatically powder-coated with epoxy resin.
- Water supply through a built-in solenoid valve with connection for pressure hose 1/2″ (inner ø approx. 12.7 mm).
- Cooling water outlet with hose connection 3/4″ (ø approx. 19.0 mm).
- Hoses for water in- and outlet are available as accessory.
- Capacity: 8 l/h
- Storage tank – tank: with
- Storage tank capacity 16 l
- Cooling water required approx. 72 l / h
- Minimum water pressure 3 bar to max. 7 bar
- Exterior dimensions (W x D x H) 780 x 410 x 540 mm
- Electrical connection 400 V / 50…60 Hz / 6.0 kW, 3 Ph/N/PE three-phase-current (other voltages on request)
- Net weight approx. 30.7 kgs
The system originates from a laboratory which never used it, as shown it is still in the original package.
Normally a new system will cost approximately 1900 euro. Ours is offered at 50% of this value or 950 euro.