This as new Agilent 6230 time-of-flight LC/MS system is approximately 1 year old and in a virtual new state (see pictures). It originates from the inventory of a Belgian biomedical laboratory which closed down 8 months after start-up. The offered Agilent 6230 time-of-flight MS is combined with an 1260 Infinity II Bio-inert LC system . The system was hardly used in practice and purchased a year ago at >€250.000. Probably an almost unique opportunity to buy an “as new” high-end system at less than 50% of the real price.
The offered system is completely operational and consists of the following modules:
- G6230BA Accurate Mass TOF LC/MS
- M6025AA MassHunter BioConfirm Workstation SW
- M5960AA MassHunter WS SW for LC/(Q)TOF
- G5654A 1260 Infinity II Bio-inert pump
- G5668A 1260 Infinity II Bio-inert Multisampler
- G7116A 1260 Infinity II Multicolumn Thermostat
- G7117C 1260 Infinity II Diode Array Detector HS
- G5664B 1260 Infinity II Bio-inert FC
- M8413AA OpenLab CDS Workstation software
- G1364-84545 Tray Holding 126 Tubes 16×100 mm 14 ml
- Computer with software.
Agilent 6230 B time-of flight mass spectrometer
The Agilent 6230B time-of-flight LC/MS (LC/TOF) system allows you to upgrade from nominal mass measurements to a high-resolution accurate mass (HRAM) system for vastly enhanced analytical capabilities. Simultaneous measurement of the full spectrum of mass-to-charge ratios up to 20,000 improves speed and facilitates greater sensitivity. The full mass spectrum scan of a TOF LC/MS ensures that all necessary information is captured to enable screening, identification of unknowns, advanced statistical analysis, and biomolecule characterization. High resolving power allows for the separation of complex mixtures and aids in the determination of elemental formulae.
The 6230B TOF LC/MS is fully compatible with the included Agilent Bio-inert HPLC systems which makes it an ideal tool for intact protein characterization, glycan, and oligonucleotide analysis. The high resolution and accurate mass enable detection and identification of Extractables and Leachables (E&L), and many other impurities and target compounds. Advanced and intuitive software tools like one-click SWARM autotune and WalkUp software allow anyone to routinely achieve reliable results. The 6230B TOF LC/MS MassHunter software suite is compliance ready.
- Reduce false positives with better than 1 ppm mass accuracy.
- Ensure excellent data quality even for fast UHPLC peaks in high-throughput workflows with data acquisition rates up to 44 spectra/second.
- Identify compounds based on accurate mass, isotopic abundance, and chemical composition using Find by Formula in MassHunter software.
- Analyze monoclonal Antibodies (mAb) with high mass accuracy and resolving power for glycoforms and truncation.
- Characterize large biologic compounds with a broad mass range of up to 20,000 m/z.
- Separate target compounds from interferences with high-resolution data.
- Find impurities at extremely low concentrations, using Agilent Jet Stream technology with low picogram on-column sensitivity.
- Identify trace-level target compounds in the presence of more abundant matrix compounds with up to five orders of in-spectrum dynamic range.
- Reduce administrative tasks and risks while eliminating the need for LC/MS expertise with intuitive MassHunter Walkup software.
- Perform untargeted screening with optional fragmentation data using in-source induced dissociation.
- Go beyond UHPLC separation with support for capillary electrophoresis, SFC, 2D-LC, and even GC-APCI chromatographic interfaces.
For more info see this folder and the data sheet.
Agilent 1260 Infinity II Bio-inert LC system
The 1260 Infinity II Bio-Inert LC is a dedicated solution for analysis of large biomolecules in biological samples, including monoclonal antibody (mAb) and protein analysis. Metal-free components in the sample flow path and the absence of iron and steel in solvent delivery lines ensure the integrity of your biomolecules, minimize unwanted surface interactions, and increase column lifetime. The power range of the 1260 Infinity II Bio-inert LC expands from low pressure for traditional biopurification columns up to high pressure for sub-2-micron analytical biocolumns.
- The metal-free sample flow path at 600 bar offers a reliable analysis of biological samples means that none of your precious sample touches metal surfaces, minimizing unwanted surface interactions while increasing column lifetime
- Inert flow cells for UV and fluorescence detection and inert solvent and column selection valves for multimethod/multi-attribute analysis offer instrument variaty for highest adaptability
- High salt tolerance (2 M) and wide pH range (1–13, short term 14) with active seal wash and quaternary solvent blending offer increased flexibility
- The 1260 Infinity Bio-Inert Multisampler is designed for low carryover using multiwash capability, to reduce carryover to less than 9 ppm
- Novel bio-inert capillary and connection design and InfinityLab Quick Connect/Quick Turn column fittings offer ease of use
- Faster pH scouting and easy buffer/solvent preparation for ion exchange chromatography with Agilent Buffer Advisor software simplifying bioanalysis workflows and reducing the time for buffer preparation
- Upgrade to Multi-Detector Bio-SEC Solution for reproducible advanced analysis of accurate molecular weights and size information of protein-based pharmaceuticals
- AdvanceBio column portfolio for SEC, IEX, reversed-phase LC, and peptide mapping for highest flexibility
Your choice for performance and sustainability: The 1260 Infinity II LC System has received the My Green Lab ACT (Accountability, Consistency, Transparency) label after an independent audit to verify its environmental impact throughout the product life cycle.
For more info see the Agilent website.