This used Forma 3111 Water-Jacketed CO2 Incubator combines precise CO2 control and temperature and is the most popular incubator on the market. The Forma Series Water Jacketed CO2 Incubator, with its precise CO2 and O2 control, elevated RH, and a thermal conductivity sensor, is the first choice for many researchers. These incubators feature unsurpassed temperature stability and superior parameter recovery characteristics, with innovative continuous contamination control technology. The Forma 3111’s 100% HEPA filtration quickly achieves Class 100 air quality. The HEPA filter entraps particulate air contaminants and prevents their escape, and filter efficiency increases as particulates and micro-organisms are entrapped.
Temperature retention and quick recovery are especially important for researchers working with critical cell cultures. This used Thermo Forma 3111 water jacketed incubator provides maximum thermal protection and quick recovery from swings in ambient temperature and power variations. The incubator was tested and is in a good state.
- Control ± 0.1°C
- Temp Range 5°C to 55°C
- Tracking Alarm Programmable High/Low
- CO2/O2 Control Better than 0.1%
- CO2 Range 0-20%
- O2 Range 0-20%
- Inlet Pressure 15 PSIG (1.0 bar)
- CO2 Sensor T/C or IR
- O2 Ranger Fuel Cell
- Readability 0.1%
- Tracking Alarm User programmable High/Low
- RH Ambient or 95% @ 37°C
- Humidity Pan 3.2qt standard
- Optional Display In 1% increments
- Inlet Pressure:
- Maximun Per Channel 40.8 sq ft.
- Standard Maximum 4,17
- Sensor Precision thermistor
- Controller Independent Analog
- Settings 0.1°C
- Water Jacket Volume 12.7 gallons
- Interior Volume 6.5 cu ft.
- Interior stainless steel
- Exterior coiled rolled steel
- Outlet Door Gasket Four sided magnetic vinyl
- Interior Door Gasket feather edge silicon.