This refurbished HTS PAL autosampler by CTC Analytics/Thermo Scientific is suitable for liquid chromatographic/mass spectrometric sample injections. The functioning of all separate modules and the complete system was tested in our laboratory. We have also replaced the tension cords of the injector housing arm and tested the injection valves with liquid. Therefore, the autosampler is in a good condition and ready to assist you in delivering reproducible sample injection for your application.
The offered refurbished HTS PAL autosampler by CTC Analytics combines liquid and large volume injection options in one single instrument. PAL delivers highly precise and accurate injections and random access to individual samples. The autosampler employs XYZ mechanism for fast sampling and/or rapid vial to vial transfers. Fast injection cycles coupled with a large sample capacity make it ideal for high throughput screening, QA/QC applications, or LC/MS flow injection analysis.
The autosampler includes:
- MXY 01-01B HTS PAL autosampler
- MZ 01-00F Injector housing arm
- MSU 018-00A Liquid syringe kit 10 µl (scale 60 mm, ID 14)
- MV 02-01A (2x) 6-port injection valves type Cheminert
- MC 03-01 Peltier cooled tray (4 °C to 70 °C)
- MC 04-01 Peltier cooled 6DW stack (4 °C to 40 °C)
- MM 01-01F Fast wash station for two solvents (High sample throughput)
- MB 01-00A Control module
- Power supply and two Peltier thermostats
- Large volume injection
- Positioning precision: ±0.1 mm
- Controlled Peltier cooling to prevent sample degradation
- Sample capacity stack cooler: 6 deep well plates (96 or 384 wells)/microtiter plates (96 or 384 wells)/PAL trayMT2ml (VT54, four included)
- Sample capacity tray cooler: 1 PAL VT78C (1 ml vials) or VT98C tray (2 ml vials)
On request another configuration of the PAL autosampler can be offered. For more information, please refer to the HTC/HTS PAL Manual.