This used Nabertherm LT 24/11 muffle furnace was obtained from a laboratory in the Netherlands. It was thoroughly cleaned, tested/maintained and is in a good operational state (see pictures). Mind that 2 of the heating elements are cracked. A new instrument will cost around €9000.
The LT 24/11 model has been proven popular for daily laboratory use, such as metal heat treatment, catalysts, etc.. They stand out for their excellent workmanship, advanced and attractive design, and high level of reliability. This muffle furnaces features an exhaust air outlet in the rear wall of the furnace and a stainless steel exterior that resists corrosion and a vertical lift door for full access to the chamber and protection from the heated door surface. Furthermore, a clear, blue-white LCD provides a clear view of furnace operating parameters. The digital controller offers nine programs with four ramp and soak pairs. Ceramic heating plates with integrated heating elements remain safe from fumes and splashing.
- Type: Nabertherm LT 24/11 muffle furnace
- Capacity (Liters): 23.9
- Chamber dimensions (WxHxD): 27.9x34x25.1 cm
- Min Temperature (° C): 100
- Max Temperature (° C): 1100
- Temperature Control Accuracy:± 1°C
- Temperature Uniformity:± 2.0°C at 100°C
- Rise Time: 95 minutes to 1100°
- CDisplayClear, blue-white
- LCDPower (VAC) 208 / 240
- Power (Hz)50/60
For more info see the manual