This as new UVP BioSpectrum Imaging System was acquired from a warehouse where it was stored mint in the box (for years) and has never been used. The UVP Imaging system was tested in our laboratory and is working perfectly. This system is designed with automated software controls to simplify the imaging workflow.
We offer 1 of the most complete systems available in the second-hand market.
This powerful system offers a complete solution for picture perfect imaging in numerous research applications.
This Imaging system comes with a Biolite Multispectrum Light source, which is a 150 watt quartz halogen light source designed for use with select UVP Advanced Imaging Systems.
The unit features a six position mechanical dimmer permitting variable intensity, as well as easily exchangeable excitation filters for monochromatic light output.
A closed optical path tightly controls the output spectrum, allowing for consistent repeatable measurements with superior signal to noise.
- Faster than film for western blot imaging
- Motorized optics for setting the aperture, zoom and focus
- Automated templates for repeat experiments
- Light tight darkroom creates optimum imaging conditions
- Unique viewing window is UV blocking for quick sample inspection
- Built-in overhead white light and UV are easily selected from the software interface
- Automated control of the five-position emission filter array (different filters included such as Cybergreen Cybergold and Ethidiumbromide)
- Easy access fold-down white light plate
- Roll-out tray provides easy access to the UV transilluminator
- Select from several benchtop, patented and awarding winning transilluminator models
- VisionWorksLS Software (needs registration which is free)
- BioLite ready for fluorescent multiplexed imaging applications including fluorescent western blots
- For multiple imaging applications including multiplex, chemiluminescent Western blots, fluorescent gels and colorimetric
- There are 4 more filters included so if you break one you have a new one available directly.
- The system also has an additional camera (Sentech STC-MB15USB) which has a new price of €800 this extra camera allows to use both the main imaging system and the geldoc-it imager at the same time.
- Software discs for all the necessary software (after installing you do need to registrate the software which can be done free of cost)
- UV protection goggles
To summarize everything, when ordering this UVP bioimaging system you will receive:
UVP Multispectral imaging system
UVP Biolite Multispectral Source
UVP Biolite transilluminator
UVP Benchtop 2UV Transilluminator
UVP Benchtop 3UV Transilluminator
UV protection goggles
UVP visionworks software disc
Sentech STC-MB15USB and MegaCam 810 camera