This as new Artic A40 AC200 refrigerated circulator was acquired from a warehouse, is tested and fully functional.
The Thermo Scientific™ A40 refrigerated bath circulator provides efficient cooling for open and closed applications, with temperatures ranging from −40° to +200°C and maximum bath volume of 12 liters. Powerful bath circulators with a stainless-steel reservoir can be configured with different cooling capacities, temperature ranges and volumes to meet your specific application.
These chillers offer the AC200 heated immersion circulator controller and has the following features:
The Thermo Scientific HAAKE ARCTIC AC200 A40 refrigerated circulator bath chiller offers powerful cooling, expansive temperature ranges, and sophisticated controller technology. These robust, compact units offer precise temperature stability and high reliability for external circulation and in-bath applications. An industrial-grade force and suction pump provides the pressure necessary to circulate fluid long distances to both open containers and closed loop systems. This gives users the flexibility to meet a wide range of application needs. This ARCTIC HAAKE AC200-A40 Immersion Bath Circulator by NESLAB provides excellent agitation in the bath for improved uniformity and stability. The controller technology ensures that the ARTIC A40 performs at its peak.
This unit is an economical investment with capabilities that meet a wide range of application needs, and is designed for years of reliable service. This Thermo Scientific NESLAB AC200 Arctic A40 chiller bath circulator has a AC200 Thermostat Model with temp range of -40°C to +200°C, Flow 20L/min., Stainless Steel 12 liter (3 gallon) Bath , 115V 60Hz. An user’s manual and specification brochure is available by downloading the PDFs at the end of the page.
- Type:as new Artic A40 AC200 refrigerated circulator
- 900W cooling capacity at 20°C 230V/115V
- 12 liter stainless steel immersion bath
- Temperature range of -40°C to 200°C
- Maximum temperature: 200 °C
- Flow Rate is 17 liters per minute
- Voltage Requirement: 115VAC 60Hz
- Five programmable set point temperatures
- Real Temperature Adjustment (RTA) for calibration
- Internal or External temperature control mode (Remote Sensor, NAMUR type)
- Powerful force and suction pump for external open and closed applications
- Fluid Selection with predefined temperature limits
- One ramp program
- On/Off timer with real time clock for time critical applications
- Three levels of pump speed adjustment to increase flow or bath agitation
- Five languages (English, German , French, Spanish & Italian)
- Change digital display resolution between 0.1 and 0.01 and between °C – °F – °K
- Programmable application temperature alarm with user selected alarm, go-safe-state or shut off option
- Auto-Restart feature after loss of power
- Early warning alert for fluid refill
- Controller Head can be indexed 90° to the right or left for easy display view
- Energy Saving Mode option available for applications running under a stable load
- Automatic controller shut-down at detection of high temperature, low liquid or motor overload
- Communication options: USB Port, RS232, RS485, Ethernet/LAN and Analog I/O
The manuals of this system can be found here