For sale this used Zeiss fluorescence microscope. The microscope is capable of magnification up to 1250 times with two 10x eyepieces, 1.25x microscope head and 10x, 40x and 100x objectives. Fluorescence microscopy is a form of light microscopy. However, this microscope uses a specific imaging technique to visualize cells, molecules or cellular components that have been tagged with a fluorescent dye.
We have tested the performance of the used Zeiss fluorescence microscope in our laboratory and it is in a good working order.
The microscope consists of:
- Zeiss microscope body (P/N 46 70 65-9902)
- Zeiss XY mechanical stage
- Zeiss binocular microscope head 1.25x (P/N 47 30 15-9901)
- Two Zeiss CPL W 10x/18 eyepieces (P/N 46 40 22-9901 and P/N 46 40 23-9901)
- Zeiss objectives:
- 40x/0.85 Oel; tube length: 160mm (P/N 46 17 06-9904)
- NeoFluar 10x/0.30; tube length: 160mm (P/N 46 04 20-9902)
- NeoFluar 40x/0.75; tube length: 160mm (P/N 46 07 20)
- NeoFluar 100x/1.30 Oel; tube length: 160mm (P/N 46 19 20-9903)
- Zeiss Fluoro condenser (P/N 46 63 00-9901)
- Zeiss microscope filter insert housing with filters (P/N 46 63 01-9901)
- Zeiss microscope lamp housing (P/N 46 72 59-9901) with HBO 50W illuminator (P/N 46 80 32-9902)
- Zeiss power supply light source VHW 50f-2b (P/N 39 26 42-9901)