For sale this used Olympus stereo microscope VMT/SZH. The microscope is suitable for magnification up to 20x with two 10x eyepieces, two parfocal objective pairs (1x/2x) in a turret built in the microscope body and a 0.75x auxiliary lens (optional use). The illumination base allows darkfield as well as brightfield observation. Darkfield illumination faithfully reproduces the actual shape of the specimen with heightened contrast and is highly effective in detecting striae and scratches in translucent object such as jewels and glass, as well as for observing plankton in solution.
We have tested the performance of the used Olympus stereo microscope VMT/SZH in our laboratory and it is in a good state.
- Microscope body: VMT-2F-W
- Microscope base: SZH-ILLD
- Stage plate: clear glass plate
- Illuminating mode: Brightfield and darkfield
- Illuminating area: Ø 34 mm
- Light source: 12V, 50W pre-centred halogen bulb
- Maximum auxiliary output: 6V, 20W
- Eyepiece: widefield G10X (field number 22), paired
- Auxiliary lens: VM-AL 0.75 x
- Objective: VMT 1x, 2x
- No stage clips included
- Shows some signs of use
Vergelijkbaar instrument via eBay: € 1425