For sale this used GFL water bath 1002. It is an analogue instrument designed for incubation and inactivation of cultures, such as e.g., for warming bacteriological media, carrying out chemical reactions or thawing samples. The water bath features a drain cock at the back, short heating-up times, and a stainless-steel interior (bath interior and heating element, cover frame, lid, and perforated floor). The lid has a mirror finish, when lifting-up no condensate will drip back into the tubes.
The performance of the used GFL water bath 1002 was tested in our laboratory and it is in a good working order.
- Manufacturer: Gesellschaft Fur Labortechnik m.b.H.
- Model: 1002 Water bath
- Contents: 7 L
- Temperature range: from 5 °C above ambient to 99.9 °C
- Temperature constancy at 50 °C: ± 0.1
- Electrical requirements: 220 V, 50/60 Hz, 4,5 A, 1000 W
- Internal dimensions (WxDxH): 245 x 200 x 145 mm
- External dimensions (WxDxH): 340 x 395 x 255 mm
Price of other suppliers: € 238