For sale this used RT Print Flexiproof 100 for the production of proofs using water, solvent or UV flexographic inks. It is ideal for quality control testing to ensure consistency of performance of inks and substrates over time, presentation samples, printability of substrates, R&D including product and commercial viability. The results are suitable for computer colour matching or spectrophotometer readings.
We have tested the performance of the used RT Print Flexiproof 100 in our laboratory and it is working properly.
- Manufacturer: RK PrintCoat Instruments Ltd.
- Type: Flexiproof 100
- Printing speed: Variable from 20 to 99m/min
- Ink types: Solvent based, water based, UV
- Substrates: Flexible paper, board, film and foil
- Substrate size: 297 x 105 mm – half A4
- Maximum printing area: 240 x 75 mm
- Standard plate thickness: 1.14 mm plus 0.5 mm, cushion mount
- Overall plate dimensions: 260 x 90 mm
- Roller adjustment: In steps of 4 micron
- Doctor blade: Hardened steel stepped (edge 92 x 12 x 0.15 mm)
- Bench space: 55 cm wide x 45 cm deep
- Weight: 45kg net – 51kg gross
- Power supply: 100-115-200-230 volts, 50/60Hz
- Info on: small roller (anilox) – Volume 18 cm3/m2, screen 55 l/cm
- Info on: large roller 1: Cushion mount 0.5 mm, plate 260 long max 17 mm thick
- Info on: large roller 2: Substrate 105 Wide x 297×1010 (or something similar).
- Accessories: White paper Flexiproof 100, Spare blade(s)
For more information, please refer to the brochure.