This used Shore scale A Durometer measures the hardness of flexible mold rubbers that range in hardness from very soft and flexible, to medium and somewhat flexible, to hard with almost no flexibility at all. Semi-rigid plastics can also be measured on the high end of the Shore A scale. We have tested the instrument in our laboratory with the supplied reference block and it is working properly.
The used Shore scale D Durometer measures the resistance of a material to indentation. It is a gauge which has a needle on a spring protruding from one end. The needle is placed against the rubber or plastic and pressure is applied. Once the gauge is pressed firmly against the material and the needle has penetrated as far as it can go, the measurement needle will indicate the corresponding hardness measurement.
- Brand: CV Instruments
- Model: SHA0001
- Type: Analogue compact dial
- Type of hardness test: Shore A
- Penetrator: Blunt taper
- Tip angle: 35°
- Indenter diameter: 1.25 mm
- Scale graduation: 0-100
- Applications: Soft rubber, natural rubber products, neoprene, polyester, soft PVC, leather, thiokol, nitrile rubbers, etc.
- Supplied with: UKAS calibration certificate, reference block and protective case
- New price € 493
For more information, please refer to the Brochure Shore Durometer.