For sale this used shore scale D Durometer of CV Instruments suitable for measurement of the hardness of hard rubbers, semi-rigid plastics, and hard plastics. We have tested the instrument in our laboratory with the supplied reference block and it is working properly.
The used Shore scale D Durometer measures the resistance of a material to indentation. It is a gauge which has a needle on a spring protruding from one end. The needle is placed against the rubber or plastic and pressure is applied. Once the gauge is pressed firmly against the material and the needle has penetrated as far as it can go, the measurement needle will indicate the corresponding hardness measurement.
- Brand: CV Instruments
- Model: SHD0002
- Type: Analogue compact dial
- Type of hardness test: Shore D
- Penetrator: Sharp point
- Tip angle: 30°
- Indenter diameter: 1.25 mm
- Scale graduation: 0-100
- Applications: Hard rubber, hard synthetic materials, thermoplastics, polystyrol, vinyl sheets, cellulose acetates, densified wood, etc.
- Supplied with: UKAS calibration certificate, reference block and protective case
- New price € 475
For more information, please refer to the Brochure Shore Durometer.