This brandnew GFL 1012 water bath with digital display is specifically suited for incubations and inactivations of cultures, e.g. for warming bacteriological media, processing chemical reactions or thawing frozen samples.
Specifications and features
- Model: GLF 1012 water bath
- Microprocessor-controlled temperature regulation.
- Excellent temperature constancy: ± 0.1 °C temporal at 50 °C.
- Excellent temperature uniformity in the whole bath through built-in circulation system.
- Digital temperature readout and setting via LED display, in steps of 0.1 °C.
- Soft-touch keys with characteristic symbols.
- Electronic monitoring; in case of fault, cause is reported on display.
- Two independently working over-temperature protections.
- Heating element, bath interior, cover, lid and perforated tray made of stainless steel.
- Thermal insulating and double-walled arched lid prevents twisting and dropping back of condensed water into the test tubes.
- Lid and perforated tray included as standard scope of supply.
- Corrosion proof exterior housing made of electrolytically galvanised sheet steel, powder-coated.
- Drain cock at the back of the bath.
- Interior dimensions (WxDxH): 245 x 200 x 145 mm
- Exterior dimensions (WxDxH): 330x395x325 mm
- Capacity: 7 liter
- Newprice: approximately €750
See the folder for more info.