This used CleanAir Microbiological safety cabinet EF/S4 was manufactured in 2011. It was in operation in a microbiological laboratory in the Netherlands until it closed a few months ago. The CleanAir was always serviced by a specialized organization and is therefore in a good condition.
The offered used CleanAir Microbiological safety cabinet EF/S4 Class II ensures the highest level of protection for operator, product and environment. It also minimizes hazards inherent to working with agents assigned to biosafety levels 1, 2 and 3. They are suitable for microbiological research with, for example, bacteria, viruses and allergens. The users are protected by inflow, the products by HEPA-filtered laminar downflow in the working area (30% exhaust, 70% recirculation). HEPA-filtered exhaust air ensures environmental protection. The design meets the highest requirements in terms of safety, ergonomics, ease of use and reliability.
- With sloped window (8 mm laminated glass, 2 layers)
- Sound level: < 55 dB A
- Average downflow speed (in work mode): 0,36 ± 0,05 m/s
- Average downflow speed (in standby mode): 0,10 – 0,20 m/s
- Minimal average inflow speed in top of front aperture (in work mode): > 0,28 m/s
- Average inflow speed in whole front aperture (in work mode): > 0,5 m/s
- Exhaust air flow (work mode): 400 ± 25 m3/h
- Electrical requirements: 230 V ± 5%, 50 Hz
- External dimensions (WxDxH): 1373 x 794 x 1602 mm (H excluding stand of 800 mm)
- Internal dimensions (WxDxH): 1180 x 550/470 x 744 mm
- Weight: 215 kg
For more specifications and information about this CleanAir safety cabinet, please refer to the Clean Air EF Manual.