This used Sonation noise reduction box SSH35 is designed for acoustic insulation for almost all types of vacuum pumps that are frequently used in laboratories. The model fits perfect for many bigger pumps. The connections of the pumps can be extended by means of flange connections. This enables the connection of directly attached constructions such as oil mist filters or similar outside the sound insulation box. The offered used Sonation noise reduction box SSH35 is in a good condition, but shows minor damage on the top of the box (see picture).
- Suitable for bigger vacuum pumps like the XDS-series from Edwards, the Sogevac-series from Leybold, the models MS40+ and MS30+ from Varian
- Noise reduction up to 16 dB (A)
- Four fans for heat removal
- Connects to 230V AC (50/60Hz) mains
- IEC 16A (C20) power socket to connect the box to your MS or to a wall outlet
- IEC 16A (C19) power outlet inside the box to power the vacuum pump
- Internal dimensions (WxDxH): 400 x 730 x 410 mm
- External dimensions (WxDxH): 500 x 800 x 430 mm
- Weight: 23 kg
- New price Sonation box € 1750
Please, refer to the Sonation box SSH Manual for more information.