This used Sonation noise reduction box SSH11 is designed for acoustic insulation for almost all types of vacuum pumps that are frequently used in laboratories. The model is ideal for small to medium size pumps. The connections of many pumps can be extended by means of flange connections. This enables the connection of directly attached constructions such as oil mist filters or similar outside the sound insulation box.
The offered used Sonation noise reduction box SSH11 includes a stainless steel oil tray on wheels. It collects the small amounts of oil most pumps lose during operation. Also, it makes the pump mobile what is very useful for service purposes.
- Suitable for vacuum pumps, for example Edwards, Pfeiffer and Vacuubrand
- Noise reduction up to 16 dB (A)
- Two fans for heat removal
- Connects to 230V AC (50/60Hz) mains
- IEC 10A (C14) power socket to connect the box to your MS or to a wall outlet
- IEC 10A (C13) power outlet inside the box to power the vacuum pump
- Internal dimensions Sonation box (WxDxH): 250 x 675 x 275 mm
- External dimensions Sonation box (WxDxH): 350 x 750 x 300 mm
- Weight Sonation box: 15 kg
- New price Sonation box € 1400
- New price oil tray € 295
Please, refer to the Sonation box SSH Manual for more information.