This used Infors Multitron incubated shaker is a robust and versatile instrument. We have maintained it and have tested the performance. The shaker is working properly and in a good shape. On one side some small damages due to transport are observed. This has no effect on the performance of the instrument. Note that no racks are included.
The offered used Infors Multitron incubated shaker is one out of the Standard series. The shaker is suitable for fundamental work, such as protein expression or media development, and has an outstanding price/performance ratio. With temperature, speed and timer parameter features, it is ideally equipped for microbial applications.
Features and specifications:
- Rotation speed of 20–400 min-1 depending on load and stacking
- Interior is tall enough for 5 L Erlenmeyer flasks
- Can be set up as either a free-standing unit or in a three-tier stacking configuration
- Floor pan for easy cleaning
- Patented Penta drive with dynamic balancing
- Quiet and vibration-free
- Precise shaking speed control
- Recommended for target values less than 5°C above room temperature
- Intuitive operation for easy handling
- Precise control and monitoring
- Integrated timer
- 25 mm shaking throw
- Maximum load of 19 kg
- Dimensions: 875 x 1070 x 550 mm
- Electrical requirements: 230 V ± 10%, 50/60 Hz
For more information see the Multitron Manual.