This used AquaMax 2000 microplate washer by Molecular Devices is purchased from a research laboratory in the Netherlands. The device was extensively tested and maintained in our laboratory. It is in a good condition and is functioning properly. This offer includes a 96- and 384-plate wash head, 2 assay bottles with level sensor, and 10 l waste bottle with sensor (see pictures).
The offered used AquaMax 2000 microplate washer is configurable with user interchangeable heads for microplate washing applications, including plate or cell washing. For biochemical assays, the washer is primarily used to remove unbound material and unreacted reagents in microplate wells. For cell-based assays, it has the option for 96 or 384 well cell wash heads with angled pins to allow extremely gentle washing of weakly adherent cell types.
- Onboard touch screen for programming, operation, and maintenance of the system
- Wash heads can be changed in 30 seconds with no tools using innovative head latch mechanism
- All replacement heads are recognised by the washer base, no recalibration required
- Simultaneous well washing without plate indexing or quadrant processing
- Comprehensive, automated cleaning utilities
- Robotics-friendly design
- Two fluid inlets
- Compatible with SBS conforming polystyrene and polypropylene flat, round, and V-bottom microplates
- Liquid-contact materials: Nylon, Polypropylene, Teflon, Polyethylene, Stainless Steel, Silicone
- Electrical requirements: 100 to 240 V, 50 Hz to 60 Hz, 1,75 A
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 470 x 520 x 210 mm
- Weight: 18.5 kg
- According to other sellers, new price is approximately 20 000 USD
Please, refer to the AquaMax 2000/4000 Manual for more information.
AquaMax® washers have several important automatic maintenance protocols, since the lack of proper washer maintenance is the number one cause of washer failure. One-Touch AutoClean completely washes system with AquaMax® sterilant; rinses with water and then air dries both the aspiration and dispensing channel to prevent contaminant build up. Auto-shutdown is user-definable and can automatically rinse and purge the AquaMax® washer with air, providing walk away flexibility at the end of the batch.
AquaMax® washer is available in two configurations. The AquaMax® 2000 has two fluid inlets; the AquaMax® 4000 has four fluid inlets and additional programming capabilities. Both systems have the same onboard touch screen computer for all programming, operation, and maintenance of the system. No external computer is necessary.