This used Agilent 1200 variable wavelength detector (VWD) G1314B came to us without a deuterium lamp, but in a good condition. To test the performance of the detector, a new lamp and a LAN-card were installed, these will be supplied. Based on the tests, it can be concluded that the VWD detector is fully operational, see the test certificate 1299.
The used Agilent 1200 variable wavelength detector we offer lowers detection limits with simplified optics for high sensitivity, low baseline noise drift and wide linear range. The optional flow-cell cartridges are available and can be used depending on the application needs.
- Electronic identification of flow cell and lamp with RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) tag.
- Easy front access to lamp and flow cell for fast replacement.
- Built-in electronic temperature control (ETC) for improved baseline stability.
- Cut operating costs with automatic shutdown for longer productive lamp lifetime.
- Automatic verification of the wavelength for GLP compliance with automatic holmium oxide filter.
- Detector type: Double-beam photometer.
- Light source: Deuterium lamp.
- Wavelength range: 190-600 nm.
- Wavelength accuracy: ± 1 nm.
- Wavelength bandwidth: 6.5 nm typical over whole wavelength range.
For more information please refer to Manual Agilent 1200 VWD.