These used VWR Cryo 1°C freezing containers provide critical repeatable –1°C/minute cooling rate required for successful cell cryo preservation and recovery.
The offered used VWR Cryo 1°C freezing containers are easy to use. Only 100% isopropyl alcohol and freezer are required. The alcohol must be replaced after every fifth use. The rigid vial holder isolates the vials from alcohol, preventing contamination of samples.
- Material container: polycarbonate;
- Material closures: high-density polyethylene (HDPE);
- Equipped with a HDPE vial holder and foam insert;
- Withstands repeated freezing and thawing;
- Floating rigid insert prevents vials from contamination;
- Containers are labelled with graphic, step-by-step instructions, see pictures;
- Holds up to 18 cryogenic vials (1; 1,2; 1,5 and 2 ml);
- Dimensions (Int.Ø×H): 117 x 86 mm;
- New price approximately € 100.