This used Bio-Rad CFX Connect Real-Time PCR System was produced in 2016. It was in operation in a laboratory in England before we purchased it because of closure. The PCR-system was maintained properly. After tests in our laboratory the instrument was found to be in good condition.
The offered used Bio-Rad CFX Connect Real-Time PCR System is a computer-controlled instrument. A HP Elite computer with CFX Manager software (free upgrade to CFX Maestro possible) are included. It offers excellent thermal cycler specifications and reliable performance. The system incorporates innovative optical technologies to provide maximal reliability and efficiency. The technique is based on fluorescent markers (Fluorophores) used to detect the expression of cellular molecules such as proteins or nucleic acids. Bio-Rad offers optimized reagents and plastic consumables for all quantitative PCR (qPCR) experiments.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Easy start-up — obtain great results right away with factory-calibrated dyes, quick setup, and intuitive software
- Effortless optimization — save time and reduce costs by optimizing assays in a single run using the thermal gradient
- Powerful data analysis tools — quickly and accurately validate and analyse data with the advanced analysis modules of CFX Maestro Software
- Analysis in two modes: FAM and SYBR
- Max. ramp rate: 5 °C/sec;
- Average ramp rate: 3.3 °C/sec;
- Heating and cooling method: Peltier;
- Temperature range: 0-100 °C;
- Temperature accuracy: ±0.2 of programmed target at 90 °C;
- Operational gradient range: 30-100 °C;
- Range of excitation/emission wavelengths: 450-580 nm;
- Sample capacity: 96 wells;
- Sample sizes: 1–50 µl (10-25 µl recommended);
- Dimensions: 330 x 460 x 360 mm;
- Weight: 21 kg.
- New price € 25521.
For more information see Brochure CFX Connect, Manual CFX Real-Time PCR systems, Fluorophore Reference Guide.