This used SpeedMixer DAC 600.1 FVZ is a laboratory-sized instrument for the rapid mixing and grinding of materials that would otherwise require large amounts of time and / or effort to mix and / or grind. The SpeedMixer DAC 600.1 FVZ works by the spinning of a high speed mixing arm in one direction while the basket rotates in the opposite direction (thus, the name – Dual Asymmetric Centrifuge). The combination of forces in different planes enables incredibly fast mixing, and yet the precision construction of each machine gives it a balance that allows amazingly quiet operation.
This non-invasive mixing technology can be used to process any combination of powders, pastes, putties and liquids up to 500 gram. The SpeedMixer removes air bubbles while homogenizing the sample in seconds and there is absolutely no clean up. The SpeedMixer can be found in almost every industry: cosmetics, aerospace, medical device, consumer care, raw materials, paints and inks, pharmaceutical, sealants and coatings, biological, oil and gas, nano-technology and many more.We are certain this will benefit your R&D, quality control and specialty productions.
- Speed: Variable 800-2300 rpm
- Mixing time: 5 seconds to 10 minutes
- Mixing capacity: up to 500g
- Voltage / frequency 230V 50 Hz
- Power consumption: 1200 W
- Viewing Window
- Cooling Fan
- Touch screen designed with 20 possible mixing programs
- Windows Keypad, RS232 interface
- color matching mode
- Dimensions: Width: 440 mm, Depth: 640 mm, Height: 640 mm / 950 mm lid open
- Weight: approximately 71 kg
See the website for more info.