The offered used recirculating water vacuum pump, Yamato WP-15, is a basic water saving water vacuum system. It assures a constant water recirculation (previously introduced in the tank of the pump). This allows a drastic decrease of water consumption compared to a water vacuum aspirator.
The unit consists of a high chemical corrosion-resistant structure and a tank where the water introduced is recirculated continuously, offering considerable savings on water. With the WP15 the aspirator and water tank can be separated, so that ice or immersion type coolers can be inserted, and maintenance and inspection is simple. The unit is designed for all those applications where non-pulsing suction is needed; typical examples may be rotary evaporators, vacuum filtrations, (SPE), etc.
Specifications and features:
- Steady suction capacity.
- Energy-saving type not requiring a water supply.
- Quiet operation generating little noise.
- Highly chemical resistant and durable.
- Simple design without any projecting parts assuring safe operation
- Ultimate vacuum 2,3 kPa
- Weight 9 kg
- Max air flow rate: 11-13 l/min
- Vacuum adjustable by means of vacuum regulator
- Dimensions: 360x250x360 mm
The instrument was tested in our laboratory and is in a good working condition. For more info see the Folder