The used Merck Millipore 60 liter PE tank stores pure water to prevent the degradation of the water quality. Merck Millipore’s 60 liter polyethylene (PE) storage tanks is designed to maintain consistent purity of stored water and provide effective protection against airborne contaminants. The used Merck Millipore 60 liter PE tank is tested in our laboratory and is in good condiotion. See the Merck Millipore 60L tank brochure for more information.
To provide pure water for use with all of their applications, laboratories need to be able to distribute stored water from their water purification system storage tanks.
- For distribution of non-pressurized pure water, a valve is conveniently located on the front of the Merck Millipore storage tanks.
- For convenient distribution of pressurized pure water from the storage tank, an E-POD point-of-delivery dispenser (not in store) can be connected to an Elix Advantage or Milli-Q Integral water purification system.
- For automatic feed of pure water, distribution valves on the base of the storage tank allow connection to other laboratory equipment such as glassware washing machines.
- Diameter: 380 mm (14.82 in.)
- Height: 840 mm (32.76 in.)
- Maximum Usable Capacity: 54 L
- Weight (full): 59 kg (130.07 lb)