The used Shimadzu SpectroFluormeter RF-1501 with unique RF-1501 optical design offers exceptional sensitivity in an incredibly compact instrument. The clear optical system and noise reduction digital filter for measurement of high sensitivity. You get a signal-to-noise ratio of more than 300 for the Raman lines of distilled water. The scanning speed is selectable in 4 steps, the fastest is 3,700 nm / min. And the wavelength is possible at ultra-high speeds up to 30,000 nm / min. No waiting for data – scanning at high speed. The search function of the RF-1501 allows automatic switching on to detect the optimum excitation and emission wavelengths for your sample. You can automatically select the instrument wavelengths or consult it with the instrument on the new samples. The 20-bit A / D converter offers high resolution and a wide dynamic range, so you can reliably perform quantification of large concentration area without attenuation. Continuous quantification over a width Concentration range. Open the lid and pull out the sample compartment, and the sample can be set quickly and easily. Within a few seconds of the easy-to-insert program packages, reconfigure the RF-1501 from the standard quantitative and scanning instrument to a kinetics-compatible instrument, for example. You can even save your own experimental parameters on a Data Packages (IC-RAM card).
- Light source: Xenon lamp, 150 W, Ozone-resolving type of lamp housing
- Excitation / emission monochromators: concave, non-aberration, flamed holographic grid, F / 2.4, 900 grooves / mm
- Wavelength scale: 220 ~ 900 nm and 0 sequence.
- Measuring wavelength range: 220 ~ 750nm and 0-order as standard 220 ~ 900nm and 0 order of your choice
- Spectral bandwidth: choice of 10 nm and 20 nm in both excitation and emission edges
- Wavelength accuracy: ± 5 nm
- Light source compensation: Dynode feedback system with monochromatic light monitoring function
- Sensitivity: the S / N ratio is 300 or higher for the Raman rules of distilled water (excitation wavelength of 350 nm, spectral of 10 nm bandwidth and reaction of 2 seconds)
- Wavelength speed: 4-step selection of SUPER, FAST, MEDIUM and SLOW (approximately 3,700 nm / min. With SUPER)
- Wavelength: approximately 30,000 nm / min.
- Response: Choose from 0.02, 0.03, 0.1, 0.25, 0.5, 2 and 8 seconds for 98% of the full scale
- Sensitivity selection: selection in 2 steps of HIGH and LOW (The sensitivity with HIGH is about 50 times that with LOW.)
- Detector: photo multiplier tube for both excitation and emission sides
- Display: Illuminated liquid crystal display, 320 x 200 dots
- Interface: RS-232C interface and interfaces for printer (Type Centronics), auto sampler, sipper and IC card station
- Dimensions and weight: 500W x 400D x 255H mm, 23 kg
- Power requirements: 100/120/220/240 V, 400 VA
- Operational temperature range: 10 ~ 35 ° C
- Operational humidity range: 40 ~ 80% (Under 70% with a temperature higher than 30 ° C.)
The used Shimadzu SpectroFluormeter RF-1501 has been tested in our laboratory, shows signs of wear but is in a good operational state.