This used IKA RV 10 basic rotary evaporator with integrated HB 10 heating bath is the base system of IKA®’s new rotary
evaporator line. This RV 10 basic system is equipped with a set of uncoated vertical glassware.
- Analog heating bath with adjustable safety circuit, “stand alone“ operation is possible, pivoting safety hood as an accessory
- Safe and simple operation by means of ergonomically shaped control unit in the front
- Motorized lift (stroke 140 mm) with“safety stop“ function, if the power cuts out the evaporator flask is automatically lifted out of the heating bath
- Adjustable end position recognition to protect the glass from breaking
- Speed range from 20 to 280 rpm
- Smooth start from 100 rpm
- Digital speed display
- Rotates clockwise and counterclockwise in interval operation for the drying process
- Timer function for time lapse control
- Water/oil heating bath with integrated carrying handles for safe handling
- Heats up quickly because of optimised bath volumes
- Push-off mechanism to loosen tightly fitting flasks
- Suitable for DIN EN 12697-3 (Asphalt test for hot asphalt)
The used IKA RV 10 basic rotary evaporator with integrated HB 10 heating bath was tested in our laboratory and is in excellent condition. The offer includes the glassware shown in the pictures. A new system will cost approximately € 4000.