This used Schott SLK2 laboratory hot plate was tested and is in a good state. To heat up liquids, the SLK laboratory hotplates from SCHOTT Instruments are the optimum solution. The heating power of the infrared radiation heating element can be adjusted in nine steps, with an average heating output of 1.2 kW or 1.8 kW, respectively, on step 9. During the heating process, the temperature distribution across the hot plates surface is almost homogenous. The proven glass ceramic cooking surface meets high laboratory demands. It is almost completely resistant to chemicals, remain level, are free of pores and easy to clean. Due to the high thermal shock resistance, the hot glass ceramic cooking surface can be doused with cold water without being damaged.
- Type: Schott SLK2 hot plate
- Max. hot plates temperature: approx. 600°C
- Diameter heating area: 200 mm
- Platform (WxD): 280 x 280 mm
- Hotplate: glass ceramic CERAN
- Minimum time to boil 1 liter of water: 10 min.
- Max. load: 25 kg
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 120 x 295 x 370 mm
See the manual for more info about this used Schott SLK2 laboratory hotplate: SLK 1 and SLK 2_1,2 MB_Multi-PDF