This used Sanyo Pharmaceutical Stability Chamber PSC 022 is designed to incubate pharmaceutical samples by controlling the temperature and humidity of the environment. The insulated chamber interior is separated into two chambers, the working chamber and the pre-con (conditioning) chamber. Air is circulated by a fan from the pre-con chamber into the working chamber, through the right hand plenum wall. The conditioned air passes across the working chamber in a turbulent manner, ensuring minimum temperature gradients before returning into the pre-con chamber for re-treatment via the left hand plenum wall. All performance tolerances are to be within 10% of the shelf dimensions of the working chamber. This is the working envelope in which the test load is not affected by heat sources such as heaters, fans or cooling coils. Accurate , repeatable temperature control levels are achieved by continuously balancing heat loss with intermittent modulated heating controlled by electronic controllers. Chambers are fitted with a CFC-free mechanical refrigeration unit. Cooling is modulated precisely by an electronic expansion valve to optimise energy efficiency: power consumption, water usage and heat dissipation.
- Model: PSC 022
- External dimensions (WxDxH): 1251x710x1035 mm
- Working Chamber dimensions (WxDxH): 653x500x605
- Working volume: 182 litre
- Outer Case: Zinc coated Mild Steel with stoved acrylic texture finish
- Inner Chamber: Type SUS 304 Stainless steel with painte reflective cotating
- Shelves: 4?
- Max Shelf loading: 10 kg
- Max Chamber loading: 50 kg
- Weight: 168 kg
- Drain: 12 mm diameter – provided for drainage of evaporator condensate
- Vent: Rear silicone vent to allow for air volume expansion and contraction during temperature changes and prevent vapour build-up
- Cable Ports: 2 off 35 mm diameter silicone rubber monitoring probe access ports in left hand wall.
- Doors: Lockable
- Power: 220V, 50 Hz
- Purified water requirement: For humidification system. Conductivity 0.1 to 20 uS.cm-1. Supply pressure 2-14 psi (0.1-1 bar).
- Drain: 12 mm diameter
- Heat dissipation: 1.3 KW
- Temp. range: +4 to 50 °C
- Temp. fluctuation: 0.3 °C
- Humidity control range: +30-85%, temperature dependent.
- Humidity uniformity: approx. 3%