This used precision balance, Mettler Toledo XP 4002S, Excellence plus with printer is a “high end” modern and advanced balance which is in excellent state. It offers maximum security in regulated environments. The touchscreen display guides the user through applications and warns with color if tolerances are violated. Innovative, built-in QM tools enforce quality guidelines and manage passwords and access rights for up to 8 users.
The outstanding performance increases productivity. Thanks to hands-free operation and wireless data transfer with Bluetooth, weighing toxic substances becomes safer than ever.
The offered used precision balance is “as new”, in excellent state (see testcertificate) and costs less than a quarter of a new system.
- Full compliance: The QM toolbox provides security in regulated environments. Features include 8 individual user configurations, user management defining access rights, password protection, history file, MinWeigh, proFACT.
- Process security: MinWeigh reliably prevents minimal weight violations for full compliance and highest productivity. LevelControl warns if the balance is not correctly leveled to ensure the accuracy of your results.
- Fast, stable results: MonoBloc HighSpeed weighing technology for fast results and smallest measurement uncertainty.
- IP54 in-use for adverse environments: protects your XP balance against the intrusion of water and dust.
- Connectivity: pacesetting interfacing flexibility – including Ethernet, Bluetooth (wireless connection) and PS/2 – for efficient data capture and simple network integration.
- RS232 interface, option slot for second interface, choice of 7 different interfaces
- Prepared for weighing below balance
- Large square stainless steel weighing pan
- MinWeigh, statistical evaluation
- Formulation with security check
- Piece counting with reference optimization
- Density determination
- Percent weighing, Dynamic weighing, Alphanumeric data entry
- Maximum security: SmartScreen, the color display, guides the user for error-free operation. Outstanding ease of use with touch-screen technology.
- Capacity 4,100 g
- Readability 0.01 g
- Pan Size 170 x 205 mm / 6.69 x 8.07″
- Linearity 20 mg
- Repeatability 8 mg
- Eccentric load deviation (test load) 30 mg (2,000 g)
- Interface update rate 23 /Sec
- Settling time, typical 1.2 Sec
- Balance dimensions (W x D x H) 194 x 392 x 96 mm