This used Photoacoustic Gas Monitor LumaSense Innova 1412i Selectively measures a wide range of gases/vapors. The selectivity is achieved through the use of optical filters. By installing up to five filters the 1412i can measure the concentration of up to five component gases and water vapor. The accuracy of the measurements is ensured by the 1412i’s ability to compensate for temperature and pressure fluctuations, water vapor interference, and interference from other known gases in the air sample. Detection limits are gas dependent but typically in the ppb range.
Applications and features:
- Quantitative emission monitoring of greenhouse gases, or other contaminants, in association with static or dynamic flux chambers (eg. in agricultural research)
- Environmental Monitoring or Industrial Hygiene Measurements – of possible production or accumulation of toxic/carcinogenic substances in public spaces or working areas
- Occupational Safety and Health: Monitoring of anesthetic agents in hospitals, or Air Purifier efficiency testing.
- Emission monitoring of exhaust from chemical processes
- Indoor Air-quality (IAQ) and ventilation measurements
- Multi Gas Monitoring – up to 5 different gases (+ water vapor) can be measured with excellent sensitivity and accuracy
- Highly versatile: selectively measures a wide range of gases/vapors, with more than 200 compounds already tested,
- Compact form-factor of our portable and robust enclosure.
- Lightweight (9 kg, 20 lbs), direct sampling, no carrier gas needed
- Linear response over a wide dynamic range
- Highest stability (low drift) makes calibration only necessary 1-2 times a year
- Accurate – compensates for temperature and pressure fluctuations, water-vapor interference and interference from other known gases
- Extremely low-volume of the internal gas circuit (gas cell (3 cc)+ sampling line)
- Newprice, approximately €35000.