The offered used multiple water bath GFL 1041 is especially suitable for gentle steaming work with roundbottom flasks, Erlenmeyer flasks or beakers. It is a reliable and robuust laboratory instrument which can be used for years of continuous operation.
– Temperature range from approx. 5°C above ambient to boiling point,
– Temperature regulation through tension thermostat.
– Heating element protected by over-temperature cut-out.
– Bath interior, frame with openings and parted perforated floor above the heating element are made of stainless steel.
– The 4 openings in the frame have a diameter of 130 mm and are covered by sets of rings made of heat resistant plastic material.
– support rod of 600 mm length and a diameter of 12 mm, made of stainless steel
– Adjustable water level regulator
– Outer housing made of electrolytically galvanised sheet steel, powdercoated
– Exterior dimensions: 682 x 232 x 190 mm
The price of a new waterbath is approximately 1000 €. The offered item is in a good state and offered at a sharp price.