This used Köttermann benchtop fume hood type 8591 was purchased from a Dutch pharmaceutical laboratory. We have tested and maintained the fume hood in our laboratory. It is working properly as protection against harmful vapours. Note that the work surface has been affected and the drain is not usable, see pictures.
The offered used Köttermann benchtop fume hood is a small pharmacy fume hood. It was developed especially for safe handling of hazardous substances such as dusty compounds, (volatile) chemicals and mineral, concentrated, or heated acids – not only in pharmacies. The fume hood has a vertical frontal hand stop with 2 interventions, round, diameter 150 mm with a flap. The front panel of this fume hood includes a light switch, gas and water tap and power outlet. Beneath the water tap an unusable drain.
- Easily placed on a tabletop
- Resistant to chemicals
- Workplace lighting
- Polyacrylic front sash
- Integrated airflow monitoring
- Volume flow: 250-300 m3/h
- External dimensions (WxDxH): 750 x 645 x 1200 mm
- Dimensions workspace (WxDxH): 73 x 540 x 830 mm
- Technical specifications fan: 220 V, 50 Hz, 3.6 A
- Electrical requirements: 220V, 50Hz, 0.26A, 57W
- Weight: 55 kg