This used Gerhardt Fibretherm FT12 out of 2017 automates time-consuming, personnel-intensive digestion and filtration processes for determining various fibre fractions in feedstuffs. The offered system originates from a food laboratory and is in a good operational state. The newprice for such a system will be approximately €14000. We have currently 3 Fibretherms in stock as well as an amylase dosing pump, accessories and disposables (optionally !). The offered price is for the Fibretherm FT12 alone.
The Fibretherm method is based on the FibreBag technology developed by C. Gerhardt. This innovative filtration technology avoids common problems in the classic filtration method using frits and filter beds, it simplifies handling and digestion of the samples and ensures better and more reliable results. The analysis complies with the standard methods specified by Weender and van Soest. Fibretherm enables simultaneous processing of 12 samples. Compared to the standard manual method, this represents a major reduction in the energy and chemical consumption and the time taken. The device automatically controls and monitors all the boiling, washing and filtration processes within a self-contained system.
- The large filtration surface makes digestion, washing out and filtration of the samples easier, while also allowing bigger sample weights.
- A glass spacer ensures that the samples in the digestion vessel are optimally wet and rinsed.
- The filter bags remain open and do not have to be sealed. This makes handling easier.
- The FibreBags are nitrogen-free and can be used to determine nitrogen in the fibre fractions.
- Model: Gerhardt Fibretherm FT12
- Cooling water consumption: approx. 5 l/min
- Rated voltage: 230 VAC, 50–60Hz
- Power consumption: 1,900W
- Weight: 42kg
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 340x640x860mm
- Compressed air supply: 4–5bar
- Digestion vessel capacity: 1.8litres
- Interfaces: 2xRS 485
- Storable programs: 9
- Water connection: 2x¾ inch thread
- Compressor (optional): 4–5bar
This refurbished Gerhardt Hydrotherm might also be of interest.