This used FOSS Tecator Digestor has recently been acquired. The FOSS Tecator Digestor consists of a digestor unit, lift and other accessories (digestion tubes, spare racks, see pictures). The FOSS Tecator™ Digestor is mainly used to digest nitrogen/protein samples according to the Kjeldahl method. After digestion samples are analysed by the Kjeltec or other auto analyzers. The Tecator Digestor can also be used for other purposes, such as the digestion of heavy metal or COD samples. The lift makes it easier to insert and withdraw the rack with samples into the heating block. The FOSS Tecator contains several applications programs which can be stored and used.
Normally, the resulting gases will be neutralized by means of a connected scrubber. The corresponding FOSS Tecator scrubber is available but offered separately. Both the digestor and scrubber are tested in our laboratory and work fine.
- Dimensions: 300 x 550 x 140 mm
- Weight: 18 kg
- Internal fuses: T 12 A H, 3.6×32 mm (3AB)
- Dimensions Scubber: 335 x 485 x 395 mm
- Weight Scrubber: 19 kg (incl. 2 x flask)
- Voltage lift: 12 V DC
- Dimensions lift: 154 x 287 x 484 mm
- Weight lift: 7 kg
- Max temperature Tecator™ Digestor: 440 degrees Celsius
- Tube size: 100/250/400 ml
- PC connection available.