This used Binder BF 720 incubator avantgarde with forced convection is suitable for all gentle incubation applications, particularly under a full load and large batch throughputs. Binder is a topbrand and the temperature within this incubator is extremely homogeneous and has quick recovery times. However, the main advantage of this incubator is its size, with its internal dimensions of 1000 x 1300 x 565 mm (WxHxD) and an interior volume of 734 liter it can be considered as large.
The system was tested in our laboratory and is in an excellent “as new” state.
- Excellent temporal and spatial temperature accuracy
- High process reliability
- 100 °C disinfection routine
- Temperature range: ambient temperature plus 10 °C to 100 °C
- High temperature accuracy thanks to APT.line™ technology
- Forced convection
- Controller with LCD display
- Electromechanical control of the exhaust air flap
- Inner door made of tempered safety glass
- 2 chrome-plated racks, plus two additional racks (see pictures).
- Class 3.1 integrated independent temperature safety device (DIN12880) with visual alarm
- Ergonomic handle design
- USB port for recording data
- Newprice €7000