Developed for your most demanding LC/MS/MS quantitative applications, the Quattro Premier™ XE tandem quadrupole mass spectrometer (2005) features the highest levels of sensitivity, selectivity, robustness, speed and accuracy.
To maximize the analytical advantages of your ACQUITY UPLC® System, the Quattro Premier XE operates at the highest data acquisition rates. Together, the ACQUITY UPLC® System and the Quattro Premier XE give you high level analytical detection limits, resolution and sample throughput for all of your quantitative applications: Bioanalysis, ADME screening, food safety, environmental monitoring, clinical and more.
- Good accuracy and reproducibility of chromatographic peak area measurement
- Robust ZSpray™ atmospheric pressure ionization interface
- Versatile range of ionization options, including multi-mode ionization capability in a single run
- Optional QuanOptimize™ automated instrument optimization and quantitative method development tools
- TargetLynx™ dedicated application managers for your specialized analytical requirements
- Small footprint that sits easily on your laboratory benchtop
- Includes Edwards 28 vacuum pump and software
The system was introduced as a high end instrument back in 2005. At present, it still meets the requirements for most of the applications in analytical laboratories. Therefore it remains a valuable and usefull piece of equipment for laboratories. This especially holds true for laboratories which do not have the budget or need to buy a new more sensitive mass spectrometer. The offered instrument has always been properly serviced and still meets the required specs. It is in a good state. The offer includes a roughing pump and software.