This as new Thermo Digital Heating Shaking Drybath is approximately 1 year old and in a virtual new state (see picture). It originates from the inventory of a Belgian biomedical laboratory which closed down 8 months after start-up. Most instruments were hardly (or not at all) used and are sold at 50-60% of the new price. The offer includes the shown heating blocks.
Increase lab versatility with the Thermo Scientific™ Digital Heating Shaking Drybath, which can be used as a drybath, shaker or both. PID control ensures consistent shaking results and precise temperature control. Drybath has a low-profile design and two types of timing modes.
- PID control ensures consistent shaking results and precise temperature control.
- Speed range from 150 to 1500rpm (block dependent)
- Program Storage:
- 10 programs, up to 10 steps per program
- Interval shaking function allows shaking and nonshaking in same program
- Two types of timing modes:
- Start only after temperature reaches desired set point
- Start immediately after the timer is set
- Low-profile design
- Easily changed blocks in multiple sizes for maximum flexibility
For more info see the Thermo website.