This as new As new Savant Speedvac DNA 130 integrated vacuum concentrator is approximately 1 year old and in a virtual new state (see picture). It originates from the inventory of a Belgian biomedical laboratory which closed down 8 months after start-up. Most instruments were hardly (or not at all) used and are sold at 50-60% of the new price.
Designed for fast, efficient concentration of DNA and RNA applications, the Thermo Scientific™ Savant SpeedVac™ DNA130 is a compact, integrated vacuum concentrator. SpeedVac™ DNA130 vacuum concentrator will support sample preparations with ease and efficiency.
Features and specifications:
- Compact, easy to use design: smallest integrated benchtop unit saves lab bench space.
- Corrosion-resistant, PTFE coated chamber offers years of service
- Built-in, oil free vacuum pump offers maintenance-free operation
- Includes a rotor that holds 36 x 1.5-2.0 ml tubes (RD36)
- Consistent performance: designed to ensure consistent drying times and reproducible results
- User-friendly interface
- Three user defined programs that can be modified and saved
- Temperature set point: ambient, 35°C to 65°C in 5°C increments
- Heat Time setting: from 1 m to 9h 59 m or continuous
- Run Time setting: from 1m to 9h 59m
- Audible alarm to alert user when run is complete
- Dry at ambient temperatures or using low heat to avoid sample denaturing
- Oil-free diaphragm pump provides gentle transition from atmosphere to ultimate vacuum setting with no solvent bumping
- PTFE-coated chamber resists chemicals and cleans easily
- Latched lid and lid lock indicator ensures user safety during operation
- Lid stay mechanism to secure lid while it‘s open, allowing user to have both hands free for operation
- Unit and pump are virtually maintenance-free
- External post trap to neutralize ammonium hydroxide vapors
- Optional chemical traps and optional cartridges to trap radioactive chemicals to minimize concerns in handling hazaRDO™us fumes and chemicals.
- Solvents and Solvent Combinations:
- PCR buffers (aqueous)
- Ethanol and water
- Ammonium Hydroxide (will require an ammonia post-trap ANT-100 and neutralizing solution accessory ANS121)
For more info see the Thermo website.