This as new metal cased heating mantle Labheat 50-250 ml, is approximately 1 year old and in a virtual new state (see picture). It originates from the inventory of a Belgian biomedical laboratory which closed down 8 months after start-up. Most instruments were hardly (or not at all) used and are sold at 50-60% of the new price.
- Flexible glass yarn heating element; plastic coated, chemical-resistant metal housing with built-in-power-on and heating zone switch and addition equipped with a controller which allows a continuous adjustment of power.
- Designed to be used for round flasks of 100-250 ml
- Max. heating element temperature 450 °C
- 1,5 m power supply (earthed) cable and RCD (residual current detection)
- nominal voltage 230 V AC
- Diameter (heating technology): 175 mm
- Heating capacity (heating technology): 160 W
- Heating zones: 3
- Heating technology: heating mantle
- Height (heating technology): 180 mm
- Protection class (heating technology): IP00IP43
- Shipping weight: 5,00 Kg