This as new magnetic stirrer with heater Heidolph MR Hei-standard is less than 1 year old and in excellent state (see picture). It originates from the inventory of a Belgian biomedical laboratory which closed down shortly after start-up.
The offered used magnetic stirrer with heater Heidolph MR Hei-standard is designed for easy handling. Due to two separate rotary knobs, you have direct access to the parameters. A separate on/off switch for heating prevents an unintentional heat-up. If heating is switched on, the on/off button is illuminated for visual control. In addition, a residual heat indicator prevents from burning hazards when heat function is switched off. For safety, the plate includes an independent safety circuit to switch off heating if the temperature exceeds 25 °C over the set temperature. This magnetic stirrer is additionally equipped with an Pt 1000 temperature sensor for precise temperature control, overshoot protection and reproducible results
- Type: MR Hei-Standard
- Maximum stirring capacity (H2O): 20 L
- Number of stirring points: 1
- Heating plate: Ø 145 mm
- Speed range: 0/100 to 1400 rpm
- Speed accuracy: ±2 %
- Operating temperature range: ambient to 300°C
- Temperature setting accuracy: ±5 K
- Temperature control accuracy: ±5 K
- Heating power: 800 W
- Material heating plate: silumin with ceramic coating
- Electrical requirements: 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 650 W
- Overall dimensions (WxDxH): 173 x 277 x 94 mm
- Weight: 2.6 kg
- New price: € 634 without temperature sensor.
For more information, please refer to the Heidolph MR Hei-standard manual.