This used Hach DR 2000 Spectrophotometer is a microprocessor-controlled, single-beam instrument suitable for the laboratory or the field. The current instrument is precalibrated for over 120 different colorimetric measurements and has RAM capacity sufficient for up to 50 more operator-generated calibrations. Additional memory for future Hach updates has been incorporated.
The results can be displayed in percent transmittance, absorbance or concentration of the appropriate units of measure. The LCD dot-matrix digital display offers automatic ranging in the pre-programmed parameters, operator-selected languages (a choice of 14), full prompting during testing and error messages for procedural or instrument troubleshooting. A built in timer helps the operator observe specific reaction times called for in the test procedures. R-232 interface capability allows an external printer to be driven by the spectrophotometer, and a 0 to 1-volt analog output is provided for a recorder. For more information see the Hach DR 2000 Spectrophotometer Instrument Manual. The used Hach DR 2000 spectrophotometer has been tested in our laboratory and is in good condition.
- Wavelength: 400-900 nm
- Bandwidth: 12 ±2 nm at 600 nm
- Wavelength Resolution: 1 nm
- Monochromator Design: Littrow Prism, Aspheric Optics
- Wavelength Selection: Manual
- Wavelength Readout: 3 digit LCD, 0.5 cm Character Height
- Photometric Linearity: ± 0.002 A (0-1 A 500 nm – constant on mode)
- Photometric Reproducibility: ± 0.005 A (0-1 A in constant on mode)
- Source Lamp: Halogen Tungsten
- Detector: Silicon Photodiode, UV enhanced
- Data Readout: 4 digit LCD, 1.5 cm Character Height
- Message Display: 16 character LCD dot-matrix, 0.6 cm Character Height
- Operation Modes: Momentary, Constant On
- Readout Modes: Transmittance, Absorbance, Concentration