This used Hach DR1900 portable spectrophotometer out of 2016 with over 220 pre-programmed Hach and Hach methods in a waterproof, rugged design is a powerful instrument. It delivers lab quality results in a portable, field ready instrument. The instrument works on batteries and is designed to work in the field. The additional power module allows the instrument also to connect to line power and through a USB connection to a PC. This makes it more suitable to be used in the lab as well and allows better data storage. A new Hach DR1900 portable spectrophotometer will cost approximately €3700.
The Hach DR1900 portable spectrophotometer excels in the field because it is designed to go where you need to go. Your field testing involves potentially harsh conditions, where other equipment simply can not cope. Built with the field, in mind the instrument has a large screen and a simple user interface that makes testing easier than ever, even in the toughest conditions. Underneath the rugged exterior, the spectrophotometer has over 220 of the most commonly tested water methods already built in. If you want, use the easy-to-use interface to create your own methods to test what is important to you. Tests are performed with a wavelength range of 340 to 800 nm which make this a field instrument you can use to find results typically only seen in laboratory instruments.
- Compact design allows you to carry it anywhere
- Hundreds of built-in methods allows you to test for all your needs
- Ensure accuracy in the field
- Make testing easier with a clear, easy-to-use interface
- Test in demanding environments – water and dust-proof design
- Data can be imported in excel on a PC with the aid of the included data transfer USB connection.
- Includes the power module which allows the instrument to connect to line power
- Includes sample cell adapter A.
- Includes two glass 10 mm sample cuvettes.
- Optionally special Hach sample cuvettes can be ordered.
See the video for more info.