This used Christ CT02-50 cold trap was recently purchased from a Biotech company in the Netherlands. It was tested up to -64 °C and worked properly (see pictures). Mind that a cap on the cooling chamber is not included. Cold traps are used to accelerate the rate of evaporation of especially aqueous solutions. They are usually combined with an rotational vacuum concentration (RVC) system.
- Type: Christ CT02-50
- Capacity 2 liter
- Condenser temperature -50 °C (tested upto -64 °C, see picture)
- Easy emptying through bottom drain valve
- Stainless steel chamber with integrated drain valve
- Voltage 230V, 50 Hz
- Bath opening 170 mm ID, Bath depth 185 mm
- Overall dimensions 280x390x400 mm (WxDxH)
- Not included glass lids for connections to other instruments.
See the Christ folder for more info.