This as new Christ lyophilisator/freeze dryer alpha 3-4 LSCbasic is approximately 1 year old and in a virtual new state (see picture). It originates from the inventory of a Belgian biomedical laboratory which closed down 8 months after start-up. Most instruments were hardly (or not at all) used and are sold at 50-60% of the new price.
The as new Christ Lyophilisator/freeze dryer alpha 3-4 LSCbasic is a special system for freeze drying of organic samples containing solvents. It allows for safe freeze drying of the commonly flammable solvents and an improved separation due to the very low internal ice condenser temperature. Alpha 3-4 LSCbasic is made of stainless steel and especially resistant to solvents and meets increased safety requirements for commonly flammable solvents. The system has a comfortable and self-explaining menu guidance in many different languages (e.g. German, English or French). It is common practice to use freeze drying not only for aqueous samples but also for HPLC fractions containing solvents such as acetonitrile, TFA and other alcohols or for products containing t-butanol, DSMO and so on.
- Ice condenser capacity: 4 kg
- Ice condenser temperature: -105 °C
- Dimensions of base model (W x H x D): 780 x 415 x 540 mm
- Weight: 80 kg
- Communication port: Ethernet
- Solvent-resistant materials
- Stainless steel vacuum hose
- Capacitive vacuum measurement probe
- Vacuum controller for reducing drying times by up to 40%
- Connection for inertization (e.g., for nitrogen)
- Drain valve
- Manifold with 12 chemical-resistant valves for flasks
For the manual click here.