This as new Heidolph Hei-Chill 600 Chiller is approximately 1 year old and in a virtual new state (see picture). It originates from the inventory of a Belgian biomedical laboratory which closed down 8 months after start-up. Most instruments were hardly (or not at all) used and are sold at 50-60% of the new price.
The circulation coolers Hei-CHILL have been developed for continuous use in the lab. The magnetic coupling between the pump and the motor prevents leakage. The as new Heidolph Hei-Chill 600 Chiller comes with rollers for placement under a lab bench. We have a limited amount of Heidolph Thermal fluid Kryo 30 available which is often used with the chiller instead of normal water, feel free to send a message if interested in this thermal fluid together with the chiller.
- Large LED display
- Membrane keypad
- Window for monitoring the tempering liquid level
- Automatic start and shut down feature
- Temperature range from -10 °C to +40 °C
- Temperature stability of ±0.5 K
- Cooling capacity at +20 °C; 600 W
- Footprint of chiller: L 350 x W 480 x H 595 mm