This as new Thermo Scientific Accela UV-VIS detector (2011) is never used, mint in the box and therefore in excellent condition. A Dutch company bought the instrument for a project, but it was never used for this purpose. The detector was stored in the warehouse for several years before we purchased it. It includes ChromeQuest 5.0 Accela Detectors Add-On Software.
The offered as new Thermo Scientific Accela UV-VIS detector is a variable-wavelength ultraviolet/visible light absorbance detector. The instrument can measure in either single or dual wavelength mode and in UV or visible light ranges. The detector is a benchtop unit for inclusion into the Accela LC System and is remotely controlled over an Ethernet communications link from a Thermo Scientific data system computer.
- Wavelength range: 190 to 800 nm (D2 lamp: 190 to 365 nm and W lamp: 366 to 800 nm)
- Wavelength accuracy: ± 1 nm at 254 nm and 656 nm
- Spectral bandwidth: 6 nm
- Absorbance range: 0.0005 to 3.0 AUFS
- Short-term noise (50 mm LightPipe flow cell): 6 μAU/cm at 254 nm, 1 second rise time, single wavelength mode
- Short-term noise (10 mm LightPipe flow cell): 20 μAU/cm at 254 nm, 1 second rise time, single wavelength mode
- Drift (50 mm LightPipe flow cell): 1 mAU/h at 254 nm and 546 nm
- Drift (10 mm LightPipe flow cell): 0.1 mAU/h at 254 nm and 546 nm
- Warm-up time: 90 minutes to meet noise and drift specifications
- Linearity: Deviation 5% up to 2.0 AU at 257 nm
- Scan rate: 4, 5, 6.67, 10, or 20 Hz (user selectable)
- Rise time: 0, 0.1, 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 seconds (user selectable)
- Flow cell dimensions and volume: 10 mm, 2 μl LightPipe flow cell and 50 mm, 10 μl LightPipe flow cell
- Flow cell pressure rating: 1000 psi (69 bar)
- Analog outputs (2): Unattenuated at 10 mV/AU, 100 mV/AU, or 1.0 V/AU
- Included a software disk with ChromeQuest 5.0 Accela detector’s add on software.
- New price € 6500
For more information, please refer to the User guide for accela LC Devices.