This used Retsch ZM1 centrifugal mill can be used for fast grinding of soft to medium-hard and fibrous materials. The offered system is a golden oldie, still in a good shape and practically indestructible. The newest models may look much advanced, but the hard of the system, the grinder, is still the same (see the folder below).
- Includes stainless sieve: 11.5, probaly 1,15 mm or 1 mm
- 12 Tooth rotor for soft, medium, hard, and brittle materials to 5mohs
- Suitable for chemicals, limestone, dry clay, food stuffs, fibrous materials, resins, wood, grains, plastics, minerals, and paper textiles
- Maximum initial grains size: 10mm
- 2 speeds
- Final particle size: 0.04 to 3mm depending on the sieve
- Interchangeable ring sieves. Other sieves can be ordered at Retsch.
- Voltage: 220V.
More info about this type of equipment can be found in the folder of the newest model: retsch-zm100-manual-eng