This used Thermo Scientific Multi-Blok heater was serviced in our laboratory. Thereafter, we have tested the performance and it is in a good working order. The system was purchased from a laboratory in the food industry and was rarely used.
The offered used Thermo Scientific Multi-Blok heater provides uniform dry heating for microcentrifuge tubes of various sizes. It is designed for use in food sciences, chemistry, haematology, pathology or clinical labs for incubation, heating, and denaturing. It has three positions for interchangeable blocks for the application with a variety of glassware for instance cuvettes, microtiter plates ant test tubes.
- The heater features a bimetallic dual thermostat control system with temperature range from slightly above ambient to 130°C with ±0.5 °C uniformity
- Patented temperature-sensing probe system ensures accurate block temperature
- The PID microprocessor controller with digital temperature set and easy-to-read LED display provides reproducible results
- The compact design conserves valuable benchtop space
- Powder coated steel body construction
- Model number: 2002-1CE
- Electrical requirements: 220-240 V, 50 Hz, 0,8 A, 200 W
- Temperature range: up to 130 °C
- Temperature control: 0.5 °C at 37 °C
- Temperature uniformity: ± 0.4 °C at 37 °C
- Block capacity: 3
- Heater block dimensions: 95 x 75 x 51 mm
- Unit dimensions: 220 x 340 x 90 mm
- Weight: 4 kg
For more information, please refer to the Multi-Blok Heater Manual.