The offered used magnetic mini-stirrer Hanna Instruments is a compact and lightweight instrument. It features an ABS plastic housing which is resistant to many harmful chemicals. The use of a magnetic stirrer ensures proper mixing and the sample to be homogenous in consistency and temperature. The stirring of the sample also helps speed up the response time for a sensor.
This used magnetic mini-stirrer Hanna Instruments was tested in our laboratory. It is well-functioning and in a good state. The instrument shows some signs of use.
- Model: HI 190M-2
- Maximum stirring capacity: 1 litre
- Minimum speed: 100 rpm
- Maximum speed: 1000 rpm
- Environment: 0 to 50 °C, relative humidity max 95% non-condensing
- Electrical requirements: 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 45 mm
- Weight: 640 g
- New price approximately € 190
For more information, please refer to the Manual.